Molly Carol Beach
Services for Molly Carol Beach, 63, Tonganoxie, were Monday, July 1, 2002, at Tonganoxie Christian Church. Burial was in Hubbel Hill Cemetery, Tonganoxie.
Mrs. Beach died Thursday, June 27, 2002, at Lawrence Memorial Hospital, Lawrence, after a 17-year battle with cancer. She was born Feb. 12, 1939, in Kansas City, Kan., the daughter of Julius and Catherine (DeAx) Mestagh.
She was a homemaker. Mrs. Beach also was a member of First Congregational Church, Tonganoxie. She was a 1957 graduate of Turner High School, Kansas City, Kan. She married Lenard L. Beach on Sept. 20 1958, in Kansas City, Kan. He survives, of the home.
Other survivors include three sons, Roger Leon Beach, Chris Alan Beach and James Dean Beach, all of Tonganoxie; a daughter, Julie M. DeMaranville, Tonganoxie; two brothers, Charles Mestagh, Perry, and George Mestagh, McLouth; a sister, Judy Johnson, Kansas City, Kan.; and 21 grandchildren. Mrs. Beach also raised a nephew, Charles L. Mestagh, McLouth, and three nieces, Colette M. Krupso, McLouth, Karen L. Davidson, Lawrence, and Margaret E. Bath, Wellington, Colo.
More like this story
- Leavenworth County commissioners revoke bond support for proposed Tyson chicken plant near Tonganoxie
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Tyson plant opponents pack Leavenworth County Commission meeting
- KSHSAA rolls out new classifications for schools
- Brownback intervenes in auction of illegal deer heads