Michael and Joyce Downey, Tonganoxie, announce the engagement of their daughter, Chloe Downey, to Aaron Besperat, son of John Besperat, Timken, and Carol Neely, Kinsley.
The future bride attended Tonganoxie High School and recently graduated from Pittsburg State University with degrees in Spanish and sociology. The future groom attended Otis-Bison High School and also recently graduated from Pittsburg State University with a degree in accounting.
After their July 6, 2002, wedding, the couple plan to attend Georgia Southern University to study toward their master's degrees.
More like this story
- Kansas Republicans hold to hard-right on social issues at state convention in Overland Park
- Kansas bill to impeach top court judges advances in Senate; would allow impeachment of governor, too
- Shawnee lawmaker among first to sign open government pledge
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Supreme Court to hear capital cases roiling Kansas politics