Birth: Issac Clayton Schmitz
Nikki Lee and Jason C. Schmitz, Tonganoxie, announce the birth of a son, Issac Clayton Schmitz, on Saturday, July 13, 2002, at Shawnee Mission Medical Center.
He weighed 7 pounds, 1 ounce, and he measured 19 inches long.
He is the grandson of James D. Foster, Washington state, and Cindy D. Foster, Tonganoxie, and Judy and James Clayton Schmitz Jr., Lawrence. His great-grandparents are Helen and Jerry Daniels, California, James Clayton Schmitz, Lawrence, and Frances Campbell, Lawrence. His great-great-grandmother is Ruth Weikle of California.
More like this story
- Suit filed by ex-Kansas attorney general lands in Oklahoma
- Supreme Court to hear capital cases roiling Kansas politics
- Kansas school funding dispute heading back to high court
- Appeals court refuses to rehear Kansas abortion threat case
- Kansas school finance case comes at high cost for state, districts