Obituary: Nelson Eduardo Pardo-Rangel
Services for Nelson Eduardo Pardo-Rangel, Clearwater Beach, Fla., will be at 11 a.m. Saturday, June 15, 2002, at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Tonganoxie. Burial will follow in Maple Grove Cemetery, Tonganoxie.
Mr. Pardo-Rangel, 60, died Feb. 7, 2002, at his home.
He was born Aug. 30, 1941, in Caracas, Venezuela.
He was a longtime Kansas City, Mo., resident who graduated from the University of Missouri-Kansas City. He studied piano with Marjorie Ounsworth. He also was active in many international organizations in Kansas City, including People-to-People, American Field Service, Club Interamericano and C.V.A.S. he also was active in several international student organizations, and he had been elected program chairman and president of the UMKC Cosmopolitan Club. The university chose him for membership in Omicron Delta Kappa, Golden Medal and Diploma, as well as full Curator Scholarships.
Survivors include his sister, Mercedes Hucke, Clearwater Beach, Fla., and Tonganoxie; two brothers, Carlos H. Pardo, Panama City Beach, Fla., and Daniel A. Pardo, Philadelphia.
Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie, is handling local arrangements.
More like this story
- Officials fear Kansas is complacent about tornado season
- Tonganoxie candidates gather for forum
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Kansas governor talks tax policy with Missouri lawmakers
- Tonganoxie City Council, USD 464 school board candidate forums Saturday