Mark and Marcia McFar-land, Blue Hill, Neb., announce the engagement of their daughter, Keri McFarland, to Matt Tyson.
The future bride graduated in 1994 from Blue Hill High School. She is currently working as assistant manager at Wal-Mart in Roeland Park.
The future groom, who is the son of John Tyson, Lincoln, Kan., and Anna Hansen, Tonganoxie, is a 1994 graduate of Tonganoxie High School. He has attended the Colorado Institute of Art and is presently a student at Johnson County Community College. He is employed at Downtown Import Service.
More like this story
- Kansas governor works on program to provide mentors for poor
- Morey reflects on years of Tonganoxie library involvement
- U.S. Senate to discuss funding food stamps program with grants
- Education focus: JCCC CDL training puts students in the driver's seat for a new career
- Few original Brownback cabinet secretaries remain