Obituary:Dale Everett McBroom
Services for Dale Everett McBroom, 67, Tonganoxie, will be at 2 p.m. Friday, June 28, 2002, at Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie. Burial will follow in Hubbel Hill Cemetery, Tonganoxie.
Mr. McBroom died Sunday, June 23, 2002, at Lawrence Memorial Hospital, Lawrence. He was born Nov. 17, 1934, in Lawrence, the son of George S. and Rhoda (Wiley) McBroom. He served in the U.S. Army and retired from the Wal-Mart store in Lawrence. He was a member of Stanwood Friends Church, Tonganoxie.
He married Helen Franks on June 1, 1980. She survives, of the home.
Other survivors include a son, Jason McBroom, of the home, and a sister, Nancy Eisermann, San Antonio, Texas.
Friends may call from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home. The family suggests memorial contributions to Lawrence Memorial Hospital Cancer Unit, sent in care of the funeral home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie, 66086.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie police investigating sexual assault case involving 13-year-old
- Wyandotte County deputy shot during robbery
- Police: Man shot out outside Kansas mall knew gunmen
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor