Obituary:Dale Everett McBroom
Services for Dale Everett McBroom, 67, Tonganoxie, will be at 2 p.m. Friday, June 28, 2002, at Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie. Burial will follow in Hubbel Hill Cemetery, Tonganoxie.
Mr. McBroom died Sunday, June 23, 2002, at Lawrence Memorial Hospital, Lawrence. He was born Nov. 17, 1934, in Lawrence, the son of George S. and Rhoda (Wiley) McBroom. He served in the U.S. Army and retired from the Wal-Mart store in Lawrence. He was a member of Stanwood Friends Church, Tonganoxie.
He married Helen Franks on June 1, 1980. She survives, of the home.
Other survivors include a son, Jason McBroom, of the home, and a sister, Nancy Eisermann, San Antonio, Texas.
Friends may call from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home. The family suggests memorial contributions to Lawrence Memorial Hospital Cancer Unit, sent in care of the funeral home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie, 66086.
More like this story
- Man sentenced to 13 years for shooting clerk in Topeka
- Young would-be robber's effort stymied by clerk's stare
- Police make 2nd arrest in robberies near K-State campus
- Leavenworth County liquor store allegedly sells to undercover 19-year-old
- Vehicle crashes Saturday into downtown Tonganoxie dance studio