Obituary: Keefe Wickey
Services Keefe Wickey, 69, Kenbridge, Va., were held March 11, 2002, at Hillsman-Hix Funeral Home in Amelia, Va. Mr. Wickey died Thursday, March 7, 2002, in a single-engine aircraft accident that occurred shortly after take-off.
Burial was in the Virginia Veterans Cemetery, Ameilia, Va., with military honors.
Mr. Wickey was born Feb. 17, 1933, near Jarbalo, the son of Walter and Marion (Murphy) Wickey. He attended Jarbalo Grade School and graduated in 1950 from Tonganoxie High School.
Mr. Wickey was a Korean War veteran.
Survivors include a son, Paul Wickey; and a sister, Jeanne Henderson.
More like this story
- Remember When: A Community Review for Jan. 31, 2018
- Annual meeting for Fall Creek Cemetery Corporation is March 10
- Another trip to Salina for THS volleyball
- Tonganoxie Invitational's 59th installment starts today
- Visitation today, services tomorrow for Tonganoxie postmaster; online account set up for contributions