Letter to the editor: Community support appreciated
On behalf of the Knights of Columbus council No. 11352 at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Tonganoxie, I would like to thank everyone in the community who came out and supported us at our Lenten Fish Fries. We sincerely appreciate your support and patronage at these dinners. It was a very successful year, as we have surpassed the previous year's attendance records. This success could not have been possible without help of this community.
The Lenten Fish Fries are our main fund-raiser each year, and the proceeds help us to continue the charitable work of our order. Therefore, the community's generosity enables us to be generous to others.
Again, the members of our council and I would like to thank all who came, and we hope for continued support next year.
Grand Knight, Council No. 11352,
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High wrestlers nab 2nd at Wamego Invitational
- Chieftain baseball finishes tourney on right foot
- Monday morning sports roundup: THS wrestlers second at Baldwin; basketball splits games; MHS does well at home invite
- 2017 Tonganoxie High boys soccer season results
- Tonganoxie Invitational's 59th installment starts today