Obituary/Maselle Darleen Hodges 1909-2002
Service for Maselle Darleen Hodges, 92, Tonganoxie, will be at 2 p.m. Thursday, March 28, 2002, at Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie. Burial will be in Hubbel Hill Cemetery, Tonganoxie.
Mrs. Hodges died Tuesday, March 26, 2002, at Tonganoxie Nursing Center. She was born Nov. 15, 1909, in Grant City, Mo., the daughter of Norris E. and Essie (Hall) Murray. She was a member of Tonganoxie Christian Church and Rinda Chapter No. 82, Order of Eastern Star, Tonganoxie.
Survivors include three sons, Jerry Eldridge, McLouth, Hal Eldridge, Manhattan, and Wayne Eldridge, Basehor; two daughters, Myrna Custer, De Soto, and Rita Jordan, McLouth; 20 grandchildren; and 27 great-grandchildren.
A son, Myron G. Eldridge, died Aug. 19, 1985.
Friends may call from noon until service time Thursday at the funeral home.
The family suggests memorial contributions to Rinda Chapter No. 82, Order of Eastern Star, in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie, 66086.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Carissa Welsh
- Kansas City Connection: 'Christmas Cheer' from a new 'Nutcracker' to Charles Dickens
- Madrigal Feaste brings in more than 400 for this year's two-night holiday event
- Kansas City Connection: 9 events to kick off a busy September
- Kansas City Connection: More holiday events, tasty eats and food for your ears