Obituary/Maselle Darleen Hodges 1909-2002
Service for Maselle Darleen Hodges, 92, Tonganoxie, will be at 2 p.m. Thursday, March 28, 2002, at Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie. Burial will be in Hubbel Hill Cemetery, Tonganoxie.
Mrs. Hodges died Tuesday, March 26, 2002, at Tonganoxie Nursing Center. She was born Nov. 15, 1909, in Grant City, Mo., the daughter of Norris E. and Essie (Hall) Murray. She was a member of Tonganoxie Christian Church and Rinda Chapter No. 82, Order of Eastern Star, Tonganoxie.
Survivors include three sons, Jerry Eldridge, McLouth, Hal Eldridge, Manhattan, and Wayne Eldridge, Basehor; two daughters, Myrna Custer, De Soto, and Rita Jordan, McLouth; 20 grandchildren; and 27 great-grandchildren.
A son, Myron G. Eldridge, died Aug. 19, 1985.
Friends may call from noon until service time Thursday at the funeral home.
The family suggests memorial contributions to Rinda Chapter No. 82, Order of Eastern Star, in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie, 66086.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Tonganoxie St. Pat's Parade organizers working to bulk up annual spring event
- Kansas City Connection: Grinders Pizza and Celebration at the Station
- Kansas City Connection: A bakery to satisfy your cookie addiction