Anniversary: Bill and Peggy Sproul
25th wedding anniversary
Bill and Peggy Sproul celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary April 30. They have been residents of the Springdale area for 23 years. Bill is an Alexandria Township trustee. Peggy teaches at Northeast Kansas Technical College. The family are members of Springdale Friends Church, FFA Alumni and KLA.
They have three children. Nancy Sproul is a senior at Kansas State University. Ross is also a senior at McLouth High School and Kaw Technical School of Topeka, and Raymond is a sophomore at Tonganoxie High School.
The Sprouls invite friends and family to a pig roast at 5 p.m. May 11 at the family's home. Please take a covered dish and a lawn chair.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Kevan Welsh
- 2 Kansas school districts to close early because of budgets
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society soup and chili feed today at Methodist church
- Tonganoxie St. Pat's Parade organizers working to bulk up annual spring event
- Tonganoxie youth remembered for 'lighting up a room'