Anniversary: Bill and Peggy Sproul
25th wedding anniversary
Bill and Peggy Sproul celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary April 30. They have been residents of the Springdale area for 23 years. Bill is an Alexandria Township trustee. Peggy teaches at Northeast Kansas Technical College. The family are members of Springdale Friends Church, FFA Alumni and KLA.
They have three children. Nancy Sproul is a senior at Kansas State University. Ross is also a senior at McLouth High School and Kaw Technical School of Topeka, and Raymond is a sophomore at Tonganoxie High School.
The Sprouls invite friends and family to a pig roast at 5 p.m. May 11 at the family's home. Please take a covered dish and a lawn chair.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society soup and chili feed today at Methodist church
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Carlisle no longer Tonganoxie High principal
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education