Obituary: Carl “Bud” Moses
Services for Carl "Bud" Moses, 70, Basehor, will be at 10 a.m. today, May 8, 2002, at Holy Angels Catholic Church, 15438 Leavenworth Road. Burial will be in Holy Angels Cemetery.
Mr. Moses died Sunday, May 5, 2002, at his home. He was born May 20, 1931, in McLouth, the son of Carl R. and Ella (Swain) Moses.
He was a retired mechanic with the Kansas Department of Transportation in Kansas City, Kan. He was a member of Holy Angels Catholic Church and the Veterans of Foreign Wars post in Bonner Springs. He was a Navy veteran of the Korean War.
He married Margaret Hamfelt on June 8, 1957, in Bonner Springs. She survives, at the home.
Other survivors include two daughters, Susan Gittinger, Overland Park, and Carla Jung, Basehor; three sisters, Mabel White, Rolla, Mo., Irene White, Circleville, and Connie Pebley, Basehor; and six grandchildren.
The family suggests memorial contributions to Catholic Community Hospice, sent in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie, 66086.
More like this story
- Suspect in homicide case takes authorities on vehicle chase that ends in Basehor
- Suspect in custody after Kansas City killing spree that left five dead
- Five killed in shooting spree that began at Kansas City home
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Zika virus confirmed in Kansas, officials say; now more than 200 cases nationwide