Obituary: Thomas Dale Lobb
Services for Thomas Dale Lobb, 66, Scottsdale, Ariz., were Saturday, May 11, 2002, at Messinger Pinnacle Peak Mortuary in Scottsdale.
Mr. Lobb died May 7, 2002. He was born Dec. 31, 1935, in McLouth, the son of Delbert and Edith (Jones) Lobb.
Survivors include his wife, Mary Jane, Scottsdale; three sons, Jack Kelly and Dan Kelly, Minnetonka, Md., and Alan Kelly, Stevenson Ranch, Calif.; three daughters, Karen Bittner, Palm Harbor, Fla., Janice Rothstein, Minneapolis, Minn., and Lizabeth Gamberdella, Santa Barbara, Calif., two sisters, Delberta Johnston, Mesa, Ariz., and Donna Coulter, Tonganoxie; and 10 grandchildren.
More like this story
- Kansas court considers handling of school funding lawsuit
- Kansas school funding dispute heading back to high court
- Kansas district court judge sues over state law on courts
- Linwood man sentenced to nearly a decade in prison for attempted rape, attempted aggravated criminal sodomy
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney