Michael and Nancy Gibbens, Tonganoxie, announce the engagement of their daughter, Katherine Gibbens to Andrew Piel, both of Denver.
The future bride is a 1996 graduate of Tonganoxie High School and a 2001 graduate of Colorado State University. She is employed by Air Wisconsin.
The future groom, who is the son of Michael Piel, Denver, and Jan Piel, Englewood, Colo., is a 1990 graduate of Cherry Creek High School in Englewood. He attended Colorado State University and is a graphic artist who is employed by Zoomi's Sporting Goods.
The couple plan an Aug. 10, 2002, wedding in Maui, Hawaii.
More like this story
- Employer sent to prison for hiring workers illegally in U.S.
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues