Obituary: Margaret Marie Lisson
Services for Margaret Marie Lisson, 85, Linwood, will be at 10 a.m. Saturday, May 25, 2002, at Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Tonganoxie. Burial will be in Sacred Heart Cemetery.
Mrs. Lisson died Monday, May 20, 2002, at Overland Park Regional Medical Center.
She was born Sept. 8, 1916, in Muncie, Kan., the daughter of Ernest J. and Rose (Gabel) Preston. She was a homemaker and had been a school bus driver for the Linwood school district. Mrs. Lisson was a member of the Sacred Heart Catholic Church and the Altar Society, Tonganoxie.
She married Joseph C. Lisson on April 17, 1949, in Kansas City, Kan. He died June 1, 1995.
Survivors include a son, Ernest J. Lisson, Knoxville, Tenn.; two daughters, Carol Harkins, Kansas City, Mo., and Donna Holloway, Merriam; a brother, J. Robert Preston, Kansas City, Kan.; a sister, Rose Agnes Pretz, Shawnee; four grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
The family suggests memorial contributions to Sacred Heart Catholic Church or the American Diabetes Association, sent in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, P.O. Box 995, Tonganoxie, 66086.
Friends may call from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Friday at Quisenberry Funeral Home, where a rosary will be said at 7 p.m. Friday.
More like this story
- Kansas CIty Connection: Fall chock-full of colorful events
- Kansas City Connection: Getting pumped for postseason baseball
- Tonganoxie High to stage 'Twelve Angry Jurors' for final night tonight
- 25 years on, disabilities act has changed lives of millions
- ACLU: Kansas' gay marriage laws should be stricken from book