Now’s time for flu shots
Tonganoxie physician Philip Stevens started vaccinating area residents against the flu early this year.
"We've given 450," Stevens said. "That's a lot of shots. We have a lot of people come back here year after year automatically."
Stevens ordered 600 doses of the influenza vaccine this year, and he's confident he'll use his remaining doses.
"There's a lot of interest in it this year," he said.
Unlike last fall, when the vaccine was in short-supply, Stevens isn't concerned about replenishing his stock.
"I think it's going to be available," he said. "I think if we run out, we could get it within a day or two."
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Council to consider police station, other facilities
- Tonganoxie City Council agenda for April 6, 2015
- Tonganoxie City Council candidate questionnaire: Curtis Oroke
- Tonganoxie City Council holds off on excise tax decision for church
- Tonganoxie City Council approves Mayor Ward's appointments