January vote set for bond election
The Basehor-Linwood School District has officially kicked off its campaign to get a $29.9 million bond issue approved by voters in January.
School board members, district officials, architects and financial advisers met last week with district patrons interested in campaigning for the bond issue.
On Jan. 21, Basehor and Linwood voters will decide on the bond issue, which would fund the construction of a new Basehor-Linwood Middle School and renovations to Linwood, Glenwood and Basehor elementary schools.
Approximately 35 to 40 residents have volunteered for the campaign. Anyone interested in volunteering for the committee can call the school district office (913) 724-1396 for more information.
More like this story
- Tongnoxie USD 464 board cuts teacher position, freshman athletics events
- Tonganoxie USD 464 lays out reasons for principal's termination
- Tonganoxie USD 464 candidate questionnaire: Diane Truesdell
- Celebrating Tonganoxie Elementary School
- Tonganoxie School Board special meeting Thursday to cover potential LOB increase, freshman athletics