Obituary: Letha Pearl Anderson
Services for Letha Pearl Anderson, 100, Liberty, Mo., were Monday, Nov. 25, 2002, at Quisenberry Chapel, Tonganoxie, with the Rev. Scott Berry officiating. Burial was in Ozawkie Cemetery, Ozawkie.
Mrs. Anderson, a former Tonganoxie resident, died Thursday, Nov. 21, 2002, at Liberty Terrace Care Center. She was born July 27, 1902, in Buff City, Kan., the daughter of Clarence and Lena (Fahnholz) Runyon.
She was a homemaker and a member of the First Baptist Church of McLouth, where she taught Sunday school for many years. She was a member of Kuntry Klub EHU and the Senior Citizen club, both of Tonganoxie.
She married Willard Anderson on Dec. 20, 1920. He died on Dec. 12, 1970.
Survivors include several nieces and nephews.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie High seniors shine in boys basketball regular-season finale
- Tonganoxie girls fall to Lansing depsite 20 points from Lee
- SALINA SEQUEL: Tonganoxie volleyball handles BLHS, clinches second straight state appearance
- Tonganoxie football bid to knock off undefeated Atchison falls short
- Eudora outlasts Tonganoxie girls with work on the glass