Obituary: Joyce Faye Jessup
Graveside services for Joyce Faye Jessup, 66, McLouth, were Tuesday, Oct. 1, 2002, at Wildhorse Cemetery, McLouth, with the Rev. Scott Berry officiating.
Mrs. Jessup died Friday, Sept. 27, 2002, at St. Francis Hospital in Topeka.
She was born Feb. 19, 1936, in McCloud, Okla., the daughter of Uhal and Gertrude (Cox) Haislip.
She worked as a waitress and was a homemaker.
Survivors include a son, Charles Jessup, McLouth; three daughters, Carolyn Bowen, McLouth, Jackie Bradley, Houston, and Sissey Holliger, McLouth; a brother, J.C. Haislip, Ozawkie; a sister, Pauline Hicks, Edwardsville; 19 grandchildren; and 11 great-grandchildren.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the American Cancer Society, sent in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie, 66086.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- McLouth High baseketball teams' seasons end at sub-state
- Tonganoxie St. Pat's Parade organizers working to bulk up annual spring event
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants
- Tonganoxie High School girls team heads into sub-state with victory