Obituary: Joyce Faye Jessup
Graveside services for Joyce Faye Jessup, 66, McLouth, were Tuesday, Oct. 1, 2002, at Wildhorse Cemetery, McLouth, with the Rev. Scott Berry officiating.
Mrs. Jessup died Friday, Sept. 27, 2002, at St. Francis Hospital in Topeka.
She was born Feb. 19, 1936, in McCloud, Okla., the daughter of Uhal and Gertrude (Cox) Haislip.
She worked as a waitress and was a homemaker.
Survivors include a son, Charles Jessup, McLouth; three daughters, Carolyn Bowen, McLouth, Jackie Bradley, Houston, and Sissey Holliger, McLouth; a brother, J.C. Haislip, Ozawkie; a sister, Pauline Hicks, Edwardsville; 19 grandchildren; and 11 great-grandchildren.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the American Cancer Society, sent in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie, 66086.
More like this story
- Jarbalo Jottings, Linwood News and McLouth Happenings
- Hollywood Homecoming in Tonganoxie; coronaton, kickoff being moved up due to weather
- Tonganoxie homecoming parade postponed due to bad weather
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- McLouth High bonfires, scavenger hunts and games all part of homecoming week