Obituary: Norma Mae Gochenour
Services for Norma Mae Gochenour, 77, Shawnee, were Saturday, Sept. 24, 2002, at Highland Park Funeral Home. Burial was in Highland Park Cemetery.
She died Tuesday, Sept. 24, 2002, at her home. She was born in Lansing, and had spent most of her life in the Kansas City area. She was a book binder for the Constable-Hodges Company.
Survivors include two sons; Marvin L. Gochenour of Kansas City, Mo., and Roland L. Gochenour of Belton, Mo.; a daughter, Joyce Parker of Tonganoxie, 10 grandchildren; and 21 great-grandchildren.
The family suggests memorials to Kansas City Hospice.
More like this story
- Kansas student says flying Confederate flag not meant to be racist
- Kansas weighing rules for handling eyewitnesses to crimes
- Free speech group urges KU to exonerate professor who used N-word in class
- Kansas child abuse cases increase more than 30 percent over past five years
- Kansas House panel to review Democratic lawmaker's remarks