Obituary: Norma Mae Gochenour
Services for Norma Mae Gochenour, 77, Shawnee, were Saturday, Sept. 24, 2002, at Highland Park Funeral Home. Burial was in Highland Park Cemetery.
She died Tuesday, Sept. 24, 2002, at her home. She was born in Lansing, and had spent most of her life in the Kansas City area. She was a book binder for the Constable-Hodges Company.
Survivors include two sons; Marvin L. Gochenour of Kansas City, Mo., and Roland L. Gochenour of Belton, Mo.; a daughter, Joyce Parker of Tonganoxie, 10 grandchildren; and 21 great-grandchildren.
The family suggests memorials to Kansas City Hospice.
More like this story
- Kansas House panel to review Democratic lawmaker's remarks
- Kansas House committee delays review of Democrat's remarks
- Kansas ponders new protections for campus religious groups
- Hats off to you, Tonganoxie and McLouth graduates
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action