Obituary: Marie Ellen Lowe
Services for Marie Ellen Lowe, Tonganoxie, will be at 10 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 10, 2002, in the United Methodist Church, Bonner Springs. Burial will be in Chapel Hill Memorial Gardens, Kansas City, Kan.
Visitation will be held from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. tonight in Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie.
Mrs. Lowe, 82, died Monday, Oct. 7, 2002, at her home. She was born July 23, 1920, in Brown County, the daughter of Melvin and Vera (Potter) Williams. She was a homemaker. She was a member of the United Methodist Church, Bonner Springs, the Methodist Women's Circle and the Jolly Jills Home Extension Unit.
She married Harold E. Lowe on Aug. 12, 1939. He preceded her in death.
Survivors include three daughters, Barbara Sass, Tonganoxie, Judy Booth, Kansas City, Kan., and Karen Hancock, Tonganoxie; a brother, Ray O. Williams, Washington state; a sister, Mary L. Gelsdorf, Shawnee; seven grandchildren; 10 great-grandchildren; and one great-great-grandchild.
More like this story
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Kansas Senate approves concealed carry of guns without training or permit
- KSU researchers develop heat-tolerant wheat