Obituary: Marie Ellen Lowe
Services for Marie Ellen Lowe, Tonganoxie, will be at 10 a.m. Thursday, Oct. 10, 2002, in the United Methodist Church, Bonner Springs. Burial will be in Chapel Hill Memorial Gardens, Kansas City, Kan.
Visitation will be held from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. tonight in Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie.
Mrs. Lowe, 82, died Monday, Oct. 7, 2002, at her home. She was born July 23, 1920, in Brown County, the daughter of Melvin and Vera (Potter) Williams. She was a homemaker. She was a member of the United Methodist Church, Bonner Springs, the Methodist Women's Circle and the Jolly Jills Home Extension Unit.
She married Harold E. Lowe on Aug. 12, 1939. He preceded her in death.
Survivors include three daughters, Barbara Sass, Tonganoxie, Judy Booth, Kansas City, Kan., and Karen Hancock, Tonganoxie; a brother, Ray O. Williams, Washington state; a sister, Mary L. Gelsdorf, Shawnee; seven grandchildren; 10 great-grandchildren; and one great-great-grandchild.
More like this story
- Kansas officials await word on this month's tax collections
- Kansas tax collections $7 million below expectations last month
- Kansas official: Plans not firm for American Royal project in Kansas City
- Hollywood Casino delays start of hotel project
- 8 years after tornado, Greensburg to have theater again