New decorating shop to open next week on Fourth Street
Leisa Bray is bringing a taste of the west to Tonganoxie.
Rustic Impressions, a new shop catering to those who'd like to decorate with a log-cabin sort of appeal, opens Nov. 2, at 620 E. Fourth St., the former offices of Farm Bureau insurance.
Sunday night, Leisa and her husband, David Bray, returned from a trip to Dallas where they picked up a truckload of furniture made in Mexico.
Among the shop's inventory are armoires, a dining room table, chairs and hutch, and various benches, chairs, mirrors and lamps.
Bray, who also owns the Tonganoxie branch of Advantage Investors Mortgage, said she also wants her shop to be an outlet for local crafts people interested in selling their products on consignment.
More like this story
- Kansas Senate panel to consider expanding liquor licenses
- Kansas Senate advances energy, elections, gambling proposals
- For fourth straight year, school advocates march to Topeka, but stakes are higher than ever
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Kansas lawmakers work with reduced staff for rest of session