Obituary: Agness Alieen Cook
Services for Agness Aileen Cook, 86, Tonganoxie, were Monday, Oct. 21, 2002, in Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie. Burial was in Hubbel Hill Cemetery, Tonganoxie.
Mrs. Cook died Friday, Oct. 18, 2002, in the Tonganoxie Nursing Center. She was born Oct. 9, 1916, in Tonganoxie, the daughter of Aurie L. and Mable (Niebaurm) Freeman. She married Mahlon E. Cook on April 23, 1942, in Kansas City, Kan. He died Oct. 6, 1998.
She was a member of Tonganoxie Christian Church.
Survivors include a son, Harley D. Cook, Tonganoxie; three daughters, Lareita Boyer, Kansas City, Mo., Donna Hubbard, Maple Hill, and Mahlene Nokes, Tonganoxie; 16 grandchildren; 31 great-grandchildren; and one great-great-grandchildren.
The family suggests memorial contributions to Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 9271, sent in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie, 66086.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Former Kansas superintendent and 2 others sue over firings
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers