Obituary: Gladys M. Niebaum
Graveside services for Gladys M. Niebaum, 94, Tonganoxie, will be at 2:30 p.m. today, Wednesday, Oct. 23, 2002, at Hubbel Hill Cemetery, Tonganoxie, with the Rev. Ben Saathoff officiating.
Miss Niebaum died Sunday, Oct. 20, 2002, at Tonganoxie Nursing Center. She was born July 31, 1908, in Tonganoxie, the daughter of William and Viola (Lawrence) Niebaum.
She worked as a cook and pastry maker in many local restaurants. She was a member of the Rebekah Lodge and the Christian Church, both of Tonganoxie.
Survivors include several nieces and nephews.
Friends may call from noon to 2 p.m. today at Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie.
More like this story
- Accept the Chiefs' Challenge in Tonganoxie
- Tonganoxie St. Pat's Parade organizers working to bulk up annual spring event
- THS baseball riding three-game winning streak
- Kansas City Connection: A bakery to satisfy your cookie addiction
- Community walk to mark 1-year anniversary of shootings at Jewish sites