Football game moved to Basehor
Because of poor field conditions, the Tonganoxie-Basehor-Linwood football game will be moved from Beatty Field to the Basehor Sports Complex.
The game is still set for 7 p.m., but no admission will be charged and no concessions will be available.
Tonight's game is second week of district play for both teams. Tonganoxie (3-4) lost to Piper last week, while BLHS (0-7) fell to Lansing.
More like this story
- Kansas lifts teacher licensure requirement in 6 districts
- Tongnoxie USD 464 board cuts teacher position, freshman athletics events
- Kansas urges court to let governor, lawmakers decide funding
- Mott would be Kansas' first transgender House member
- Kansas education's new vision focuses on nonacademic skills