Football game moved to Basehor
Because of poor field conditions, the Tonganoxie-Basehor-Linwood football game will be moved from Beatty Field to the Basehor Sports Complex.
The game is still set for 7 p.m., but no admission will be charged and no concessions will be available.
Tonight's game is second week of district play for both teams. Tonganoxie (3-4) lost to Piper last week, while BLHS (0-7) fell to Lansing.
More like this story
- Stein makes presidential ballot in Kansas
- Tonganoxie City Council's Reed to challenge O'Brien for Kansas House seat
- Kansas student says flying Confederate flag not meant to be racist
- Kansas clergy says refugee order violates religious liberty
- Kansas lifts teacher licensure requirement in 6 districts