Football game moved to Basehor
Because of poor field conditions, the Tonganoxie-Basehor-Linwood football game will be moved from Beatty Field to the Basehor Sports Complex.
The game is still set for 7 p.m., but no admission will be charged and no concessions will be available.
Tonight's game is second week of district play for both teams. Tonganoxie (3-4) lost to Piper last week, while BLHS (0-7) fell to Lansing.
More like this story
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Local attorney faces incumbent in school board race
- Tonganoxie USD 464 lays out reasons for principal's termination
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Tonganoxie candidates gather for forum