Billie Jo Owens and Jess Nehl, both of McLouth, announce their engagement.
The future bride is the daughter of Jerry Owens, McLouth, and Glenda Allen, Basehor. She is a 1997 graduate of McLouth High School. She works as an orthodontist assistant with a practice in Lawrence.
The future groom is a 1997 graduate of Tonganoxie High School. He is self-employed in the construction industry as a framer.
The couple plans a Nov. 9, 2002, wedding in the Reno Church at the Tonganoxie Historic Site.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Council agenda for April 6, 2015
- Tonganoxie City Council to consider police station, other facilities
- Motorcycle-vehicle wreck near Tonganoxie sends 2 to KU Hospital
- Kansas House approves bill revising land annexation process
- Tonganoxie City Council approves Mayor Ward's appointments