Wayne Knapp and Anabel Woodhead Knapp, Easton, will celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Sept. 29 at the United Methodist Church in McLouth.
They were married Sept. 28, 1952.
Their children are Estal and Judy Knapp, Connie Knapp, Terry and Debbie Tindle, and Kirk and Chris Knapp. They also have four grandchildren, a great-grandchild and three stepgrandchildren. The couple request no gifts.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Patrick Budy
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society soup and chili feed today at Methodist church
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation