Jayme Adams, Tonganoxie, and Troy Gillund, Emporia, were married July 13, 2002, at West Haven Baptist Church in Tonganoxie, with the Rev. Rick Lamb officiating.
The bride is the daughter of John and Peggy Adams, Tonganoxie. The groom is the son of Shari Gillund, Emporia.
Lindsi Esplin was maid of honor, and Jeremy Gillund was best man.
The bride is a 1997 graduate of Tonganoxie High School. She is a May 2001 graduate of Emporia State University, where she earned a degree in rehabilitation and counseling. She is pursuing a master's degree in rehabilitation and counseling, and she works at LMC Services as a case manager.
The groom is a 1997 graduate from Salina South High School who will graduate in May 2003 from Emporia State University with a degree in business. He is assistant superintendent at Emporia Country Club.
The couple live in Emporia.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Patrick Budy
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers