Obituary: Jack Kendrick
Graveside services for Jack Kendrick, 57, Shawnee, were Thursday, April 24, 2003, at Chapel Hill Cemetery in Kansas City, Kan.
Mr. Kendrick died April 17, 2003, at his home. He was born Aug. 30, 1945, in Buffalo, Mo., the son of Jack Kendrick and Wanda Hoover.
Mr. Kendrick worked for 34 years as an accountant for TWA until his retirement.
Survivors include his wife, Eleanor Kendrick, of the home; a son, David Kendrick, Olathe; two brothers, Lyn Kendrick and David Williams; and his mother and stepfather, Wanda and Gary Williams, Tonganoxie.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the American Heart Association, 6800 W. 93rd St., Overland Park, 66212.
More like this story
- Edwardsville police recover missing Airstream
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Former Shawnee music teacher charged with molestation missing from house arrest
- Tonganoxie City Council eyes former post office, to have public forum on police station July 13
- Tonganoxie box social proves to be lucrative fundraiser