Obituary: Jack Kendrick
Graveside services for Jack Kendrick, 57, Shawnee, were Thursday, April 24, 2003, at Chapel Hill Cemetery in Kansas City, Kan.
Mr. Kendrick died April 17, 2003, at his home. He was born Aug. 30, 1945, in Buffalo, Mo., the son of Jack Kendrick and Wanda Hoover.
Mr. Kendrick worked for 34 years as an accountant for TWA until his retirement.
Survivors include his wife, Eleanor Kendrick, of the home; a son, David Kendrick, Olathe; two brothers, Lyn Kendrick and David Williams; and his mother and stepfather, Wanda and Gary Williams, Tonganoxie.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the American Heart Association, 6800 W. 93rd St., Overland Park, 66212.
More like this story
- Derby police to give school officers body cameras
- Armed teenager running toward school shot by police officer
- Lawmakers to again consider policy on police body cameras
- Education focus: Academic boot camp program puts veterans back in the classroom
- Kansas Republicans hold to hard-right on social issues at state convention in Overland Park