Obituary: Jack Kendrick
Graveside services for Jack Kendrick, 57, Shawnee, were Thursday, April 24, 2003, at Chapel Hill Cemetery in Kansas City, Kan.
Mr. Kendrick died April 17, 2003, at his home. He was born Aug. 30, 1945, in Buffalo, Mo., the son of Jack Kendrick and Wanda Hoover.
Mr. Kendrick worked for 34 years as an accountant for TWA until his retirement.
Survivors include his wife, Eleanor Kendrick, of the home; a son, David Kendrick, Olathe; two brothers, Lyn Kendrick and David Williams; and his mother and stepfather, Wanda and Gary Williams, Tonganoxie.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the American Heart Association, 6800 W. 93rd St., Overland Park, 66212.
More like this story
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Patrick Budy
- Tonganoxie candidates gather for forum
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament