At the fair
The Leavenworth County Fairgrounds are bustling once again with events such as 4-H activities, amusement rides, exhibits, a rodeo and a demolition derby, but the fair also has made its way through other areas of Tonganoxie.
Last Friday, various 4-H judging events took place, while Fourth Street is host to the Leavenworth County Fair parade Wednesday.
This year's parade finally will wind down on Saturday.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Council agenda for April 6, 2015
- Leavenworth County liquor store allegedly sells to undercover 19-year-old
- Tonganoxie USD 464 special meeting tonight for superintendent search, teacher contract
- Tonganoxie City Council denies church request in Urban Hess, cites zoning regulations
- Charter ordinance does not pass council