At the fair
The Leavenworth County Fairgrounds are bustling once again with events such as 4-H activities, amusement rides, exhibits, a rodeo and a demolition derby, but the fair also has made its way through other areas of Tonganoxie.
Last Friday, various 4-H judging events took place, while Fourth Street is host to the Leavenworth County Fair parade Wednesday.
This year's parade finally will wind down on Saturday.
More like this story
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes
- Avian flu case confirmed in Leavenworth County
- Longtime Tonganoxie council members to square off in mayoral race
- Tonganoxie City Council to consider police station, other facilities
- Kansas Senate panel's budget debate part of crowded agenda