At the fair
The Leavenworth County Fairgrounds are bustling once again with events such as 4-H activities, amusement rides, exhibits, a rodeo and a demolition derby, but the fair also has made its way through other areas of Tonganoxie.
Last Friday, various 4-H judging events took place, while Fourth Street is host to the Leavenworth County Fair parade Wednesday.
This year's parade finally will wind down on Saturday.
More like this story
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Hallmark to transfer printing work from Georgia to Kansas