Obituary: Maxine Engle
No services are planned for Maxine Engle, 78, Tonganoxie, who died Thursday, Aug. 14, 2003, at Shawnee Mission Medical Center. Cremation was planned.
Mrs. Engle was born Oct. 9, 1924, in Williamstown, the daughter of Hugh and Tillie Hunter.
She was married to Jim Engle for 54 years before he died on May 2, 2003.
Survivors include two sons, Stephen Engle, Winchester, and Stuart Engle, Tonganoxie.
Charter Funerals of Kansas City handled arrangements.
More like this story
- Quapaw tribe seeks dismissal of lawsuit over casino plans
- Ag Hall's Tractor Daze to include hall of fame inductions
- Archaeologists from across US searching for Kansas artifacts
- Local attorney faces incumbent in school board race
- Kansas City Connection: Dance festival, Big Picnic, Van Halen make braving summer heat worth it