Obituary: Hazel Lee hall
Services for Hazel Lee Hall, 82, Emporia, will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 27, 2003, at First United Methodist Church in Emporia. Burial will be in Chapel Hill Memorial Gardens, Kansas City, Kan.
Miss Hall died Saturday, Aug. 23, 2003, at the Kansas University Medical Center, Kansas City, Kan. She was born April 27, 1921, in Kansas City, Kan., the daughter of O.G. and Amelia (Timm) Hall.
She was a secretary for Pan Handle Eastern Pipeline in Kansas City, Mo., and in Liberal. She was a 1939 graduate and valedictorian of Washington Rural High School in Kansas City, Kan.
Survivors include a nephew, Larry Burns, Tonganoxie, and several cousins.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Kansas City Connection: Banjos and beignets
- Kansas Senate panel considering bill to ban abortion method
- Tonganoxie Public Library presenting Celtic performance at the Jewel on Main