Services for Clarence Schiltz, 69, Tonganoxie, were Monday, Dec. 1, 2003, at Quisenberry Funeral Home chapel, Tonganoxie, with the Rev. Bob Cooper officiating. Burial was in Hubbel Hill Cemetery, Tonganoxie.
Mr. Schiltz died Friday, Nov. 28, 2003, at his home. He was born June 8, 1934, in Easton, the son of Clarence and Juanita (Thompson) Schiltz.
He was a truck driver, and concrete finisher for Century Concrete, Edwardsville. Mr. Schiltz married Linda French on May 31, 1974, in Kansas City, Kan. She survives, of the home.
Other survivors include five sons, Robert Schiltz, Tonganoxie, Jeff Schiltz, Tonganoxie, Randy Schiltz, Huntington Beach, Calif., Rob Bogartz, Simi Valley, Calif., and David Cook, Tonganoxie; two daughters, Terry Cobb, Eudora, and Leanne Peel, Tonganoxie; one brother Don Schiltz, Leavenworth; 13 grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren.
A son, Clarence J Schiltz, and a great-granddaughter, Angel Logan, preceded him in death.
More like this story
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Patrick Budy
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Woman gets 21 months in prison for hiring illegal workers