Obituary: Carmen Sue Jessup
Services for Carmen Sue Jessup, 18, McLouth, will be at 2 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 4, 2003, at McLouth Church of the Nazarene. Burial will be in Fowler Cemetery north of McLouth.
Miss Jessup died Sunday, Nov. 30, 2003, at the scene of a one-car accident on U.S. Highway 24-59 near Midland Junction north of Lawrence.
She was born Sept. 9, 1985, in Lawrence, the daughter of Charles Randolph and Vicki Sue Kingsolver Jessup. She was a lifelong resident of the McLouth area.
Miss Jessup attended McLouth schools and was a senior at McLouth High School. She was a child-care worker after school with the YES Learning Center in McLouth.
Survivors include her parents, McLouth; a sister, Carly Jessup, McLouth; maternal grandparents, Elliott and Shirley Kingsolver, McLouth; a maternal great-grandmother, Mary Hedgepath, McLouth; a maternal great-grandfather, Gerald Kingsolver, Spring Hill; and two nephews.
Friends may call from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. today, Dec. 3, 2003, at Barnett Funeral Home in Oskaloosa. The family will receive friends from 12:30 p.m. to 2 p.m. Thursday at the church.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the Jessup family, sent in care of the funeral home, P.O. Box 416, Oskaloosa, 66066.
More like this story
- LMH Breast Risk Assessment Clinic helps identify cancer risks
- New LMH oncologist joins hospital with background in research, goals for patient care
- Chronic wasting disease spreads to 6 more Kansas counties
- Some kidney transplant services to be offered in Wichita
- Kansas abortion foes seek change in law to help with lawsuit