Obituary: Emma Jane Waters
Private graveside services were held Saturday, Dec. 20, 2003, at Hubbel Hill Cemetery, Tonganoxie, for Emma Jane Waters, infant daughter of Chad Alan and Elaine Renee (Harnden) Waters, Tonganoxie.
She was stillborn Thursday, Dec. 18, 2003, at Shawnee Mission Medical Center, Shawnee Mission.
Survivors include her parents, of the home; paternal grandparents, Arden and Shir-ley Waters, Tonganoxie; paternal great-grandparents, Frank and Ruby Waters, Baldwin, and Dean Wensel, Tonganoxie; maternal grandparents, Mike Harnden, Tulsa, Okla., and Martin and Terri Ramirez, Tonganoxie: and maternal great-grandmother, Helen Jenicke, Kansas City, Kan.
Memorial contributions may be sent in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie, 66086.
More like this story
- Mature Living: Government: No benefit hike for Social Security next year
- Closure of Kansas hospital highlights rural care challenges
- Kansas health care advocates continue to push Medicaid expansion, despite slim prospects in Legislature
- LMH Breast Risk Assessment Clinic helps identify cancer risks
- HHS says cost of 'silver' health plans to rise in Kansas