Letter to the editor: Support transportation efforts
To the editor:
I see from the newspapers that we are having housing constructed for seniors, which is very nice.
But nothing is mentioned about mobile transportation.
In September and October, I put out sign-up sheets, contacted the churches and had about 150 people who signed a petition that was given to Mayor David Taylor. He has been in contact with the Ministerial Assembly, county commissioners and the city council.
But we need more people to contact the city council to show interest in mobile transportation.
How about supporting our community for the mobile transportation?
Thanks to the people who signed the petition.
More like this story
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown