Obituary: Leo A. Bichelmeyer
Services for Leo A. Bichelmeyer, 75, De Soto, were Monday, Dec. 29, 2003, at Holy Family Catholic Church, Eudora. Burial was in De Soto Cemetery.
Mr. Bichelmeyer died Thursday, Dec. 25, 2003, at the University of Kansas Hospital in Kansas City, Kan. He was born Oct. 9, 1928, in Eudora, the son of George and Antonia Bichelmeyer.
Mr. Bichelmeyer had owned Bichelmeyer Meat Market in De Soto, and continued to work there until his death.
He married Mary Billups on April 7, 1947, in Kansas City, Kan. She survives, of the home.
Other survivors include four sons, Garry, Matt and Lee, all of Tonganoxie, and Mark, De Soto; two daughters, Diana Luttrell and Linda Konitzer, both of Spring Hill; 15 grandchildren; and numerous great-grandchildren.
The family suggests memorial contributions to De Soto Senior Citizen Center, P.O. Box 325, De Soto 66018.
More like this story
- Kansas firm criticized for plan to hike electric rates $152 million
- Kansas Legislature mulls slashing green energy incentives
- Wineries, craft breweries experience growth in Kansas
- Education focus: JCCC partners with Clorox for on-site manufacturing courses
- Salina company acquires 13 vintage record presses