Obituary: Zada Z. Wise
Graveside services for Zada Z. Wise, 80, Lawrence, were Monday, Feb. 17, 2003 in Hubbel Hill Cemetery in Tonganoxie.
Mrs. Wise died Wednesday, Feb. 12, 2003, at Jefferson County Memorial Hospital in Winchester. She was born Oct. 20, 1922, in Stilwell, the daughter of Henry W. and Corah. (Anderson) Wilks. Mrs. Wise farmed in Leavenworth County all her life.
She married William A. Wise in 1960 in Tulsa, Okla. He died Dec. 27,1989.
Survivors include two sons, Jerry Wise, rural Leavenworth County, and Ed Wise, Gainesville, Ga.; a daughter, Rita West, Lawrence; a brother, Chester Wilks, Lawrence; eight grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Online condolences may be sent at www.rumsey-yost.com.
More like this story
- Letter to editor: Tonganoxie residents should voice RV resort questions, concerns at meeting
- Remember When: A Community Review for Jan. 25, 2017
- Weigh in on Kansas Day with The Mirror and social media
- Letter to editor: Trainer praised for stance on treatment
- Tonganoxie USD 464 candidate questionnaire: Michelle McGhee