Obituary: Charles N. Justice
Services for Charles N. Justice, Basehor, were Saturday, Jan. 11, 2003, at the Elm Grove Baptist Church in Bonner Springs. Burial was in Glenwood Cemetery near Basehor.
Mr. Justice, 74, died Thursday, Jan. 9, 2003, at Olathe Medical Center. He was born April 1, 1928, in Merriam. He had lived in the Basehor area since 1970. He was a member of Elm Grove Baptist Church for the last 18 years. He was a U.S. Army veteran and had served in Europe. He was a member of the Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 13499 in Basehor.
Survivors include his wife, Frances "Jenny" Justice of Tonganoxie; two sons; a daughter; a sister; four grandchildren; and a great-grandson.
The family suggests memorial contributions to Elm Grove Baptist Church, sent in care of Alden-Harrington Funeral Home, 214 Oak St., Bonner Springs, 66012.
More like this story
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Legislative proposal focuses on open records enforcement
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation