Obituary: Charles N. Justice
Services for Charles N. Justice, Basehor, were Saturday, Jan. 11, 2003, at the Elm Grove Baptist Church in Bonner Springs. Burial was in Glenwood Cemetery near Basehor.
Mr. Justice, 74, died Thursday, Jan. 9, 2003, at Olathe Medical Center. He was born April 1, 1928, in Merriam. He had lived in the Basehor area since 1970. He was a member of Elm Grove Baptist Church for the last 18 years. He was a U.S. Army veteran and had served in Europe. He was a member of the Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 13499 in Basehor.
Survivors include his wife, Frances "Jenny" Justice of Tonganoxie; two sons; a daughter; a sister; four grandchildren; and a great-grandson.
The family suggests memorial contributions to Elm Grove Baptist Church, sent in care of Alden-Harrington Funeral Home, 214 Oak St., Bonner Springs, 66012.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie to have equestrian restrictions on sidewalks, trails
- Tonganoxie City Council agenda for April 6, 2015
- Resident asks to consider educational opportunities for former Tonganoxie Elementary School
- Tonganoxie City Council eyes former post office, to have public forum on police station July 13
- Kansas regents approve new gun policy to comply with state law; university policies to come next