Obituaries: Harold M. Cain
Services for Harold M. Cain, 92, McLouth, were Monday, Jan. 20, 2003, at Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie. Burial was in Wildhorse Cemetery, McLouth.
Mr. Cain died Thursday, Jan. 20, 2003, at Lawrence Memorial Hospital, Lawrence.
He was born Dec. 13, 1920, in McLouth, the son of Eli H. and Elizabeth (Fidler) Cain. He was a machinist for Timms Springs in Elyria, Ohio. He was a World War II veteran in the U.S. Navy aboard the USS Allen HT.
He married Mary Mattie Hendrickson. She preceded him in death on Sept. 3, 1972.
Survivors include a sister, Ruth Pepper, Kansas City, Mo.
More like this story
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- KSU researchers develop heat-tolerant wheat