Obituaries: Helen Ronan
Services for Helen Ronan May, 88, Green Bay, Wis. (formerly of Mesa, Ariz.), were Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2003, at Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie. Burial was in Holy Angels Cemetery, Basehor.
Mrs. May died Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2003, at her home.
She was born June 24, 1914, in Leavenworth County, the daughter of James C. and Nellie May (Kennedy) Ronan.
She was preceded in death by her husband, John Joseph May Sr., and her son, John Joseph May Jr.
Survivors include a brother, James T. Ronan, Kansas City, Kan., a sister, Anna Mae Lyon, Overland Park, a nephew, John Thomas Aziere, Green Bay, Wis., a niece, Margaret Ann (Peggy) Crowder, Ft. Worth, Texas, and several great-nieces and nephews.
More like this story
- Kansas closer to allowing concealed carry with no permit
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- GOP plan to overhaul Kansas school aid could move quickly
- Kansas City Connection: Sorting through the hoopla of the Big 12 tournament
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes