Obituaries: Helen Ronan
Services for Helen Ronan May, 88, Green Bay, Wis. (formerly of Mesa, Ariz.), were Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2003, at Quisenberry Funeral Home, Tonganoxie. Burial was in Holy Angels Cemetery, Basehor.
Mrs. May died Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2003, at her home.
She was born June 24, 1914, in Leavenworth County, the daughter of James C. and Nellie May (Kennedy) Ronan.
She was preceded in death by her husband, John Joseph May Sr., and her son, John Joseph May Jr.
Survivors include a brother, James T. Ronan, Kansas City, Kan., a sister, Anna Mae Lyon, Overland Park, a nephew, John Thomas Aziere, Green Bay, Wis., a niece, Margaret Ann (Peggy) Crowder, Ft. Worth, Texas, and several great-nieces and nephews.
More like this story
- Questions on classroom spending cloud Kansas schools debate
- Kansas closer to allowing concealed carry with no permit
- 25 years on, disabilities act has changed lives of millions
- Kansas lawmakers 'distracted' by women's wardrobes
- Kansas regents approve new gun policy to comply with state law; university policies to come next