Obituary: Peggy Ann Hill
Services for Peggy Ann Hill, 69, Leavenworth, were Tuesday, Jan. 28, 2003, at the First Christian Church in Leavenworth. Burial was in Mount Muncie Cemetery.
Mrs. Hill died Saturday, Jan. 25, 2003, at the University of Kansas Medical Center in Kansas City, Kan. She was born April 9, 1933, in Leavenworth County, the daughter of Benjamin E. and Lela O. (Thomas) Zoll.
She was a member of the First Christian Church in Leavenworth and was active in the Christian Women's Fellowship at the church. She also was a member of the Order of Eastern Star.
She married Jack Hill at the Wallula Christian Church in Leavenworth County. He preceded her in death.
Survivors include a daughter, Nancy McDougal, Leavenworth; four sisters, Betty Russell and Margaret Amos, both of Shawnee, and Frances Kraft and Loretta Kimball, both of Leavenworth County; and a grandson.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the University of Kansas Cancer Center, sent in care of Amos Family Chapel of Shawnee, 10801 Johnson Drive, Shawnee, 66203.
More like this story
- KU researcher discovers Neanderthals made jewelry
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Tonganoxie St. Pat's Parade organizers working to bulk up annual spring event
- Linenberger: Brownback's decision on LGBT protections should trigger public action
- State official to be director of Manhattan airport