Obituary: Peggy Ann Hill
Services for Peggy Ann Hill, 69, Leavenworth, were Tuesday, Jan. 28, 2003, at the First Christian Church in Leavenworth. Burial was in Mount Muncie Cemetery.
Mrs. Hill died Saturday, Jan. 25, 2003, at the University of Kansas Medical Center in Kansas City, Kan. She was born April 9, 1933, in Leavenworth County, the daughter of Benjamin E. and Lela O. (Thomas) Zoll.
She was a member of the First Christian Church in Leavenworth and was active in the Christian Women's Fellowship at the church. She also was a member of the Order of Eastern Star.
She married Jack Hill at the Wallula Christian Church in Leavenworth County. He preceded her in death.
Survivors include a daughter, Nancy McDougal, Leavenworth; four sisters, Betty Russell and Margaret Amos, both of Shawnee, and Frances Kraft and Loretta Kimball, both of Leavenworth County; and a grandson.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the University of Kansas Cancer Center, sent in care of Amos Family Chapel of Shawnee, 10801 Johnson Drive, Shawnee, 66203.
More like this story
- Archaeologists from across US searching for Kansas artifacts
- Renovations at Kansas Aviation Museum nearly complete
- Tonganoxie Community Historical Society's Fourth Monday festivities are next week
- Hand-sewn quilt reflects history of Lecompton
- After 149 years, Kansas lawmakers still grappling with 14th Amendment