Obituary: Rick J. Lange
Services for Rick J. Lange, rural Leavenworth, were Tuesday, July 15, 2003, at Davis Funeral Chapel in Leavenworth. Burial was in Fall Creek Cemetery, Jarbalo.
Mr. Lange died at his home on Thursday, July 10, 2003. He was born on Jan. 2, 1951, in Jarbalo, the son of Violet M. (Heater) and Virgil T. Lange II.
He graduated from Tonganoxie High School in 1969. Mr. Lange worked for the past 26 years for General Electric Co. Before that, he was employed by L & R Refrigeration and Fearn's Furniture & Appliance.
On March 17, 1972, in Leavenworth, Mr. Lange married Evelyn D. Wolters. She survives.
Other survivors include a daughter, Victoria A. Tague, Gallatin, Mo.; a son, Richard P. Lange, Lenexa; his mother, Violet Lange, Lansing; three brothers, Virgil T. Lange III, Leavenworth, Gary Lange, Lansing, and Terry Lange, Leavenworth; two sisters, Glenda M. (West) Dickinson, Melbourne, Australia, and Norma J. (West) Brenneman; and two grandchildren.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the Mother to Mother Ministry of Leavenworth County Inc., P.O. Box 2077, Leavenworth, 66048.
More like this story
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Another viable senior living option in Tonganoxie?
- Push on to make catfish a Kansas state symbol
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation