Obituary: Della E. Dohrn
Services for Della E. Dohrn, 87, McLouth, were Saturday, July 19, 2003, at the McLouth United Methodist Church. Burial was in McLouth Cemetery.
Mrs. Dohrn died July 15, 2003, at Lawrence Memorial Hospital. She was born Dec. 25, 1915, at rural McLouth, the daughter of John S. and Elizabeth E. Miller Martz.
She had lived in the McLouth area all of her life. She was a homemaker who assisted her husband with farming for many years. She was a former member of the Edmonds Church, north of McLouth.
She married Henry George Dohrn on April 15, 1942, at McLouth. He died on Oct. 22, 1980.
Survivors include a son, Gary Dohrn, McLouth; a brother, Raymond Martz, McLouth; three grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the building fund at First Baptist Church of McLouth, sent in care of Barnett Funeral home, P.O. Box 416, Oskaloosa, 66066.
More like this story
- Agencies expanding capacity for domestic violence victims
- LCHS shelter permit approved
- KSU students to go on the road to care for shelter animals
- Creating a family: Agency seeks more foster families; greatest need in Wyandotte County
- Lansing approves Leavenworth County Humane Society permit for future building