Obituary: Della E. Dohrn
Services for Della E. Dohrn, 87, McLouth, were Saturday, July 19, 2003, at the McLouth United Methodist Church. Burial was in McLouth Cemetery.
Mrs. Dohrn died July 15, 2003, at Lawrence Memorial Hospital. She was born Dec. 25, 1915, at rural McLouth, the daughter of John S. and Elizabeth E. Miller Martz.
She had lived in the McLouth area all of her life. She was a homemaker who assisted her husband with farming for many years. She was a former member of the Edmonds Church, north of McLouth.
She married Henry George Dohrn on April 15, 1942, at McLouth. He died on Oct. 22, 1980.
Survivors include a son, Gary Dohrn, McLouth; a brother, Raymond Martz, McLouth; three grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
The family suggests memorial contributions to the building fund at First Baptist Church of McLouth, sent in care of Barnett Funeral home, P.O. Box 416, Oskaloosa, 66066.
More like this story
- KSU students to go on the road to care for shelter animals
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Tonganoxie City Council candidate questionnaire: Curtis Oroke
- Tonganoxie City Council candidate questionnaire: Susan Freemyer
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan