Obituary: Jerry Leon Rager
Memorial services for Jerry Leon Racer, Tonganoxie, were Friday, July 25, 2003, at Quisenberry Funeral Chapel, followed by private inurnment.
Mr. Racer, 59, died July 22, 2003, at his home. He was born June 13, 1944, in Ironton, Mo., the son of George and Dorothy Cox Racer. In 1995, he married Sharon L. Tate in St. Louis, Mo. She survives.
Other survivors include two sons, Rob Racer and Jarrett Racer, both of St. Louis; a brother, Richard Racer, Vian, Okla.; a sister, Sue Riffel, Springfield, Mo.; and four grandsons.
More like this story
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating
- Police were on scene when Tonganoxie principal left campus; sheriff's office conducting investigation
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck