Obituary: Jerry Leon Rager
Memorial services for Jerry Leon Racer, Tonganoxie, were Friday, July 25, 2003, at Quisenberry Funeral Chapel, followed by private inurnment.
Mr. Racer, 59, died July 22, 2003, at his home. He was born June 13, 1944, in Ironton, Mo., the son of George and Dorothy Cox Racer. In 1995, he married Sharon L. Tate in St. Louis, Mo. She survives.
Other survivors include two sons, Rob Racer and Jarrett Racer, both of St. Louis; a brother, Richard Racer, Vian, Okla.; a sister, Sue Riffel, Springfield, Mo.; and four grandsons.
More like this story
- 3 suspects in custody after high-speed police chase ends in Lawrence
- Tonganoxie man in court on suspicion of child endangerment, alcohol charges
- Former nurse accused of sexual assaulting Kansas patients
- Former Shawnee music teacher charged with molestation missing from house arrest
- Tonganoxie police investigating sexual assault case involving 13-year-old