Obituary: Jerry Leon Rager
Memorial services for Jerry Leon Racer, Tonganoxie, were Friday, July 25, 2003, at Quisenberry Funeral Chapel, followed by private inurnment.
Mr. Racer, 59, died July 22, 2003, at his home. He was born June 13, 1944, in Ironton, Mo., the son of George and Dorothy Cox Racer. In 1995, he married Sharon L. Tate in St. Louis, Mo. She survives.
Other survivors include two sons, Rob Racer and Jarrett Racer, both of St. Louis; a brother, Richard Racer, Vian, Okla.; a sister, Sue Riffel, Springfield, Mo.; and four grandsons.
More like this story
- Stolen goods from Joyland park found with Louie the Clown
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney
- Lenexa man suspected of injuring kids, damaging cars
- Tonganoxie police looking for information regarding case of man trying to lure middle school student into vehicle
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating