Obituary: Frances O. Moberly
Services for Frances O. Moberly, 80, Salisbury, Mo., will be at 10 a.m. Friday, June 6, 2003, at Summerville Funeral home in Salisbury. Burial will be in Eastlawn Memory Gardens Cemetery in Salisbury.
Mrs. Moberly died Monday, June 2, 2003, at her home. She was born June 30, 1922, in Clifton Hill, Mo., the daughter of Raymond and Edna (Johnson) Dennis.
She was a lifelong resident of Salisbury, except for a few years that she lived in Slater, Mo., and Lawrence.
Mrs. Moberly worked for the Biltwell Clothing Factor, Slater Garment Company and for a plastics company in Lawrence. She was a member of the Apostolic Penecostal Church in Moberly.
She married Nova Peart in May 1941. He died Dec. 24, 1971. She married John Moberly in August 1981, and he died Jan. 13, 1993.
Survivors include two daughters, Sharon Sparks, McLouth, and Novalee Kilgore, Monmouth, Ill.; two sisters, Nevalee Davis, Moberly, and Mary Schieni, Salisbury; five grandchildren; and 10 great-grandchildren.
The family will receive friends from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home. The family suggests memorial contributions to the American Cancer Society or Apostolic Penecostal Church Building Fund, 2197 Six Mile Lane, Moberly, Mo. 65270.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie thrower has record-breaking day
- Baldwin girls overwhelm Tonganoxie in season-opening basketball game
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Carissa Welsh
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map
- Baldwin City resident killed, another injured in motorcycle wreck in southern Leavenworth County