Obituary: Peggy M. McDaniel
Graveside services for Peggy M. McDaniel, 95, Olathe, will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday, June 25, 2003, at Glenwood Cemetery near Basehor.
Mrs. McDaniel died Saturday, June 21, 2003, at the Sharon Lane Nursing Home in Shawnee. She was born June 3, 1908, in Milwaukee, Wis. She had lived in Bonner Springs most of her life. She and her husband of 51 years, Joseph D. McDaniel, owned and operated Peggy's Cafe. He died in 1994. A daughter, Dorothy A. Reitinger, died in 2002.
Survivors include a daughter and son-in-law, Catherine and Philip Yelton, Tanneyville, Mo.; 10 grandchildren; 20 great-grandchildren; and 10 great-great-grandchildren.
The family suggests memorial contributions to Kendallwood Hospice, sent in care of Alden-Harrington Funeral Home, 214 Oak, Bonner Springs, 66012.
More like this story
- Tonganoxie City Council agenda for April 6, 2015
- Tonganoxie City Council approves Mayor Ward's appointments
- Tonganoxie City Council to consider police station, other facilities
- Longtime Tonganoxie council members to square off in mayoral race
- Budget, taxes head up crowded agenda for Kansas Legislature