Obituary: Tamara Michella Ramdorsingh
Private graveside services for Tamara Michella Ramdorsingh, 10, Tonganoxie, who died Friday, June 20, 2003, at her home, will be held later at Oak Hill Cemetery in Lawrence.
She was born Feb. 4, 1993, in Lawrence, the daughter of Mark and Cindy (Wyrick) Ramdorsingh. She was a student at Tonganoxie Elementary School.
Survivors include her parents of Tonganoxie; two brothers, Tyler Shad and Anthony Shad, and a sister, Crystal Ramdorsingh, all of the home; her maternal grandfather, Albert Wyrick, Tonganoxie; her paternal grandparents, Neal Ramdorsingh, Trinidad, West Indies, Nesha Baker, Exeter England, and her paternal great-grandmother, Hermina Bhagan, Trinidad, West Indies.
Quisenberry Funeral Chapel is handling arrangements.
More like this story
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall
- Kobach says Kansas attracted most new businesses since 2003
- Tonganoxie vigil pays tribute to 21-year-old killed in Thursday morning wreck
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes