Obituary: Clovis Gene Yarnall Sr.
Services for Clovis Gene Yarnall Sr., 75, Bonner Springs, were Tuesday, March 4, 2003, at Quisenberry Funeral Home in Tonganoxie. Burial was in Maple Grove Cemetery, Tonganoxie.
Mr. Yarnall died Friday, Feb. 28, 2003, at his home. He was born July 20, 1928, in Texas County, Mo., the son of Franklin and Priscilla (Stottlemyre) Yarnall.
He married Georgia Thayer on Jan. 27, 1951, in Kansas City, Kan. She survives, of the home.
Other survivors include three sons, Clovis Gene Yarnall Jr., Rockport, Texas, Darrell D. Yarnall, Garden City, and James F. Yarnall, of the home; three daughters, Sherrie Jones, Kansas City, Kan., Cheryl Seymour, of the home; and Yvonne Fisher, Bonner Springs; three brothers, Curtis Yarnall, Licking, Mo., Rea Yarnall, Houston, and James R. Yarnall, Cabool, Mo.; one sister, Juanita Teegarden, Lake of the Ozarks, Mo.; 21 grandchildren; and 17 great-grandchildren.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie Recreation Commission's Lisa Large
- Jewel on Main to have diva show Saturday
- Kansas universities accept hundreds of students who don’t meet minimum admission standards: report
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie Chamber of Commerce president Steve Christensen
- Tonganoxie Public Library starts new bear-naming contest