Obituary: Ellyn Rose Logsdon
Services for Ellyn Rose Logsdon, Linwood, will be at 11 a.m. Friday, March 7, 2003, at Liberty Christian Church, Brownstown, Ill. A visitation will be held from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. tonight at Quisenberry Funeral Home in Tonganoxie. Burial will be in Liberty Cemetery, Brownstown, Ill.
Mrs. Logsdon, 75, was born Nov. 23, 1927, in Sefton, Ill., the daughter of Carl Leroy and Marjorie Macon (Darnell) Sefton. She married Paul Francis Logsdon in 1969, in Leavenworth. She was a member of the Liberty Christian Church, Brownstown, Order of the Eastern Star, De Soto, and White Shrine, Kansas City, Kan.
Survivors include her husband of the home; a son, Jeff Floyd, Linwood; a daughter, Heather Wellman, Meriden; two brothers, John Sefton, Brownstown, Ill.; three sisters, Carol Sefton, Brownstown, Ill., Donna Warner, St. Elmo, Ill., and Carrleen Pickett, Pana, Ill.; and seven grandchildren.
The family suggests memorials to the grandchildren's education fund, in care of Quisenberry Funeral Home, P.O. Box 993, Tonganoxie, KS 66086.
More like this story
- Bonner boutique combines shopping with day at the salon
- Use of batboys and girls suspended after 9-year-old's death
- Sideline Chic moves into downtown Bonner Springs
- Education focus: JCCC CDL training puts students in the driver's seat for a new career
- Lawmakers question Kansas policy on tax credit information