Obituary: Stephan Lee Freeman
Services for Stephan Lee Freeman, 51, Topeka, were Friday, Feb. 28, 2003, at Quisenberry Funeral Home in Tonganoxie.
Mr. Freeman died Feb. 21, 2003, at North Suburban Medical Center, Thornton, Colo. He was born Sept. 17, 1951, in Lawrence, the son of Galen Lee and Betty Jean (Lay) Freeman.
He married Debbie Lundgren on May 25, 2002, in Topeka.
Mr. Freeman was a U.S. Navy veteran of the Vietnam War and a retired millwright and ironworker. He graduated from Thornton High School, Thornton, Colo., and was a member of Antioch Family Worship Church in Overland Park.
Survivors include his wife, Debbie McKinley-Freeman, of the home; his father, Galen Freeman, LaTour, Mo.; a stepson, Ted Jacob McKinley, Phoenix; three daughters, Lori Lynn Love, Orangevale, Calif., Lindsay Marie Freeman and LeeAnn Freeman, both of Denver; a stepdaughter, Allison McKinley, of the home; a brother, Douglas Alan Freeman, Cornville, Ariz.; a sister, Lisa Gail Powell, Edwardsville; and three grandchildren. His mother died in July 1987.
More like this story
- Face to Face: Tonganoxie's Connie Torneden
- Mature Living: Many parents offer their retirement savings to pay for children's education
- Kansas lawmakers' tax plan makes numerous policy changes
- Mirror recieves Kansas Press Association awards for its 2014 work
- Feds charge Kansas priest with bank fraud over parish thefts